Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood~~~~~

Today is absolutely one of those fall days that I do love here in Iowa in that the temp is right around 55+, sun is shining with a slight breeze.  The river is gleaming this morning very pretty.

I spent the night with my mother last night because she has been sick with the flu and now a head cold.  She took a hot shower and I rolled up her hair and now she is napping which is the best thing for this illness.  I hate those darn viruses that jump on ya at any given moment.  I had just gotten my flu shot on Thursday so hopefully whatever she does have I won't get.  If I do I do....she was not going to be alone last night due to how weak she has become.  I will run back over there in a bit to take her a bite to eat.  Not sure what yet but will figure that out too.

Not much else to report today.  Except, when I go over to the barn to feed the horses (this is where our Fiver and Truck are parked) I climb in and sit for a bit and just look around and admire this unbelievable home on wheels.  It is amazing the storage space...I mean they fill every nook and cranny with a storage space of some sort in these things.  I bet we won't have any trouble filling it up though.  LOL

Until next time~~~~Travel safely

2 comments:

  1. Hope you mom's better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did hear that it was beautiful back home in Iowa. I love your new rig too. It is always nice to follow other Iowans out on the road (or preparing to get there) Hope your mom feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.