Monday, December 20, 2010

We made it to Tucumcari, NM~~~~~

Not quite as far as we had wanted to get down the road but that's ok.  We were ready to stop and take a break.  We are in a nice full service RV Park and enjoyed a delightful meal at a place not far from here....we walked there and back.  Now we are relaxing and watching some TV.  The puppies are all sound asleep in their beds.  CJ is snoring...LOL

We are going to try and get in alot more miles tomorrow but we shall see after all we are on vacation.  We are not keeping track of time.

Emilee has been checking on us and is very anxious for us to get there.  She's hungry....for Mom's cooking.

Well I am getting tired so I will sign off for now.

Until next time~~~~Travel safely

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy NM. We are on our way to Deming-my hometown.
    We will be there about 4PM today (Tuesday 21st). If you come through, in the next couple of days email us and maybe we can meet for lunch or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're anxious to get there. Be careful and have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like so much fun!!! I just read your last couple of posts - the problems you've had - I guess that always happens, from what I've read. When I'm driving down the road for the first time, I guess I can expect a few "bumps" too. Hopefully ones that are easily fixed!

    Good for the dogs! Isn't it wonderful that they are so adaptable?

    Keep having fun, and have a safe rest-of-your-trip. I'll bet your kids can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you are on the road. I've been enjoying your blog for a couple of months now. My husband and I are not full timers just part timers. My husband likes to snowmobile so most of our traveling is Spring through Fall. I would love to be in Phoenix during Jan and Feb. Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
    Marge

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.