Sunday, January 2, 2011

The last leg of our trip~~~~~

We are in a rest area north Kansas City, MO.  Looks like we will be home sometime tomorrow between noon and two.

I look forward to getting home but certainly realized from this two week tour that we are destined to travel about this great country.  We are both enjoying our new home in some of the same ways but yet in different ways as well.  It is hard for me to explain this....but perhaps some of you will understand it.  Or maybe I am just very very tired.  LOL

At any rate, I can now understand where some of my blog followers are coming from when they talk about this life on the road.  It is very cool.

I will be posting many more pictures from our trip at a later date.

Until next time~~~~Travel safely

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your on the final leg, hope the roads stay dry for you guys to make it in and not have to worry about snow, the forecast looks good. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.