Friday, April 22, 2011

Ahhhhh~~~~~

Been a while since posting but there has been a good reason.  I have been busy with my daughters wedding planning and the wedding went off without a hitch.  It was perfect....if I do say so myself.  Heehee.

Here is a picture of our beautiful daughters, Tammy the bride and Emilee her maid of honor.  More pictures to come........










I am still exhausted but starting to get back into the swing of normal everyday life.  Today is a horrible rainy day today.  The river is flooding which means my yard is the Mississippi River.  It doesn't bother us though after all we have lived her coming up on 35 years this July 4th.

Well I hope all is well with my blog followers and friends......

Until next time~~~~Travel Safely.

4 comments:

  1. congrats to your daughter on her wedding!..beautiful bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty girls! Congrats to the proud parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on surviving the wedding. They are alway fun but exhausting! Hope the river recedes soon. From the reports here in CR sounds like it is not quite as bad as first predicted. That is always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.