Saturday, July 23, 2011

Getting ready for another road trip~~~~~

One week from yesterday we will start out on another adventure.  This time our trip will take us to Boyd Lake Campground in Colorado.  I started the grocery list today...DH will be home from his work around 2:00 and we plan to pick up groceries.  The excitement of another trip in our fiver gives me goosebumps!  I am quite sure that we will definately be ready for this lifestyle of living full time out on the road when we retire.  I promise to keep a picture blog of this short but wonderful adventure for all of your viewing pleasure.

I have been busy trying to keep the yard and garden and all of my flowers living through this Iowa drought we have had as of lately.  We did get about an inch of rain the other day.  Oh what a relief that was to see and hear.

At any rate, today will be a busy day of cleaning the S & B and shopping.......we have friends here from Cedar Rapids and hopefully will hook up with them at some point this weekend as well.  Needless to say it looks to become a very busy weekend.

Hope all is well with all my friends and followers....

Until next time~~~~Travel Safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.