Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year~~~~~

To all our family and friends....

Today I went to work with Emilee so she could do some inventory.  What a great place to work....I saw a few surgeries and watched some very busy volunteers.  I look forward to my turn as a volunteer next week.

Tonight we are going to Rum Runners, the place Em used to be a bartender.  Debi is having a big celebration with food and drink specials along with Karoke.  This should be a fun evening.

Emilee and I just finished a 2.56 mile run in 34 minutes.  It felt good to get out and get some exercise.  Craig worked out while we worked this am.  Now he just took off for a 10 mile bike ride.

We wish everyone a very Happy New Year!  Love to you all!!!!


Until Next Time~~~~Travel Safely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.