Thursday, January 3, 2013

Arizona Animal Welfare League & SPCA~~~~~

Oh my gosh what a day we have had.....following Emilee today was exhausting but so very amazing!  She is quite the manager....and her co-workers are all so wonderful.  I washed instruments as my job and also held a very whiney puppy after he came out of surgery and was very confused and scared.  The Doctors are excellent and really nice.  Doctor Channing explained everything in detail to me as if I was a new student.  I watched both spay and neuters, along with dentals for which Emilee did on two dogs and two cats.

I will add more to the blog later.....I am tired and need to get cleaned up for our dinner out tonight.

Stay tuned~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.