Friday, December 6, 2013

Another 2 mile run in this morning~~~~~

Now Craig is off for his bike ride....

Yesterday I made chocolate chip cookies and this morning I made snickerdoodles.

Emilee's furnace went out and Craig was unable to fix it yesterday so this morning a furnace person came and thankfully it was not a real expensive fix....sooo that is taken care of and ready for the cooler weather approaching our area for the next few days.  Plus the winter temps start in December through January here in Arizona if you call 40's cold.  We plan to head over to Yuma, Arizona after the first of the year to hopefully find warmer temps.

After work last night Em stopped for a space heater and also had supper with us.  I made a rustic shepherds pie...and she and Craig loved it.  I took a picture but I didn't have the memory card in the camera so no picture.

Other then that, we have been enjoying our home here at Desert Shadows Resort.

Tonight we are heading to Emilee's and then out to dinner at Hula's.  It is a very neat place we went to last year and I am looking forward to our night.  Check it out below:

http://hulasmoderntiki.com/

I will try and remember to take pictures.....with the memory card in the camera!

Until Next Time~~~~Travel Safely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave us a message. We would love to hear from you.